Monday, January 21, 2008

As this football season comes to close, I find myself reflecting on things past. A big thanks goes out to Brett Favre and the Packers. While I'm disappointed that I will not be seeing you on February 3rd, your season has been one to remember. It seems that finally you have gotten the respect you deserve. Bart Star was a tough man to replace but you've done him justice. You have been privileged enough to play in Lambeau field, the most historic and epic stadiums of all time. You have not only made a mark in football but in the little town of Green Bay Wisconsin with a population (100,353)half the size of Salt Lake county alone. We have watched your family struggle through countless odds and the recovery of your wife's battle with breast cancer. If I could give you one piece of advice it would be... Please, come back next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment