Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Punch/kick him in the junk for me. What a jerk this guy is. Brev is the king of meanness/hate crimes. He, and his fancy new yahoo.com job, thinks he can walk all over us non-west coasterners. I’m not sure if I was the only one tortured by his Christmas gift but if you were subject to his pure unkindness then please let me know. Brev had the audacity to send me an In-N-Out gift card for this supposed merry time of year. He knows of my love for their delicious hamburgers they serve, yet he also knows that in the great state of Colo”rad”o we lack that tasty establishment. So what now? If I take a trip to California I’m sure it would be to visit him, maybe I could use it then. NO WAY. I will not enter that state with such a blasphemous human. I wish to send Brev a message in hopes that he will read this blog. If you are the vial Brev then please read below.


Dear Brev,


I am not at all amused by your apparent lack of respect. I am heavily suprised at this hate crime you have committed. In return I will be sending you a Thurl Bailey music CD. I’m hoping that his beautiful voice will change your black heart/soul into at least a shade of dark gray, as I fear that is the only hope left for you. Please do not attempt to contact me in the future, as our friendship/brotherhood is over. Also, I’m sure that your new Silicon Valley constitutes will be of little comfort to you in these trying times. I hope you have been granted little satisfaction in this action, and may god have mercy on your soul.


Jacob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog makes me hungry.

trent and rach henderson... said...

ha ha Jake! I totally just wrote on my blog about In N Out too! Brev is rude to you and Should be kicked in the baby maker! We don't have any In N Out's, but you can come visit us in The Pass and we'll treat you to some good Mexican food! Happy 2008!

Anonymous said...

who's Brev?

Post a Comment