Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So I've been doing a ton of fly-fishing lately. I live super close to a ton of good Colorado fishing rivers. It's been a while since I've updated my fishing gear, mainly waders and boots. So I thought this would be a great time to hand my old stuff down to Peri.

Now, Peri isn't one to be a fisherman. She has a hard time with even the smell of them, let alone touching one. But she seemed out to give it a try..... until.... she saw this picture...


Needless to say I still may get her to join me one day. There is nothing like standing in a cold river, it's just so refreshing. Fishing has also been great lately. Some day's nothings biting, other days I can't reel them in fast enough. They aren't the biggest fish you've every seen, somewhere in the 10'-14' range.

Happy Fishing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment