Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I noticed today that I don't post often. But I really noticed that I don't post pictures. Here are a few from my recent trip to Utah.

This is Peri and Mehmet Okur. First, she's not even a sports fan. Second, he's huge. Third, I'm so jealous.


This is Milo and Sal. Talk about two cute kids. I left straight for the airport after this picture. Sal asked where I was going and I said to Denver. He then told me "then Peri and I will hangout". I broke the news to him that she was going back to Denver also. The kid cried... it was heartbreaking.



This was taken at Benihana in SLC. Notice the creepy statue dude (not Silas). It was great seeing everyone. Thanks Ben!

1 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

Okay so not Fair! I am also jealous of Peri getting her picture with Mr. Okur, what's the story there? Looks to me like they are just hanging out at someone's house. What? I love Sal! I haven't yet met Milo, but he is just as super cute as Sal. Just as funny too? Lastly I can't belive you didn't invite me and Trent to come to dinner! We would have for sure flown in for the night! I miss You! I decided you need to update more often! I miss your hilarious stories! Tell your Family Hello! Love ya
Rach

Post a Comment