Saturday, April 12, 2008

but here are the top 10 reasons of why Peri shouldn’t let me make any wedding decisions.

1. What about a wedding cake from Costco?
2. Does that tux come in a Utah Jazz/Green Bay Packers motif?
3. How do you feel about hitting up a Red Sox game for the honeymoon?
4. What’s a Cow Lily?
5. What’s a Lily?
6. Can we serve corndogs at the reception?
7. Let’s register at Home Depot.
8. Do you think the cruise line TV’s get ESPN?
9. Will the wedding reception have an xBox? (the answer is yes)
10. Wedding invitations? Can’t we just send out email
s?


I’m proving to be a typical male when it comes to this stuff and she is proving to be a typical female. I don’t mind making decisions. But the truth is about most wedding stuff is, I just don’t really care. Now I care deeply about getting married. But I really don’t have an opinion on what flowers arrangements we should have. That’s like asking most girls, “Who do you want to watch, Packers or Chargers” (correct answer is always Packers). The fact is women don’t care about that.

Besides, my opinions are always wrong. Example question:

You have 4 choices of cake, please pick which one you like best.

A. the round green one
B. the square white one
C. the square yellow one
D. the round red one


Now I’ve overheard Peri talking about the white on for weeks. So I look over all 4 of the pictures and carefully and confidently pick the white on. Her response is as follows, “yeah I like that one but I was hoping you would pick E” as she whips out the secret 5th photo. That being:

E. the round ivory one with an inset design of red Daisies on the first layer, inset red Lilies on the second layer and inset red Roses on the top layer


Poor Peri.

2 comments:

What The Hill? said...

Jacob-

I'm glad you are posting again. I check everyday to see if you have. Imagine my joy on April 9th when you swaggered back onto the scene.

trent and rach henderson... said...

I Love It Jake! The jazz tux idea - Brilliant! Poor guys! Sounds like it's going to be a killer party though! How couldn't it be with xbox's present!? Keep up the Blogging! My sister in law who doesn't know you loves your humor and stories! You make us happy!

Post a Comment